To be our customers first choice when selecting a world-class manufacturer of plastic parts, assemblies and products, and the provider of related technical services.
To embrace a propensity for satisfying the needs and expectations of our customers by supplying on-time, high quality products and services, with competitive pricing and long term consistent value.
- Develop and sustain long-term, mutually beneficial, business partnerships.
- Incorporate “State-of-the-Art” technologies in equipment, processes, and general business and manufacturing applications throughout the operations.
- Continuously improve safety, quality, and production initiatives.
- Primary “Manufacturing Keys” (Inventory Control, Operational Efficiencies, and Waste Elimination) must be constantly monitored and managed.
- Implement Just-in-Time techniques to improve quality and flexibility, and maximize return on assets/investments.
- Sustain and nurture a manufacturing environment that promotes our employees’ development, creativity, and involvement at all levels of the organization.
Operational Pulse Points:
- Safety – Employees/Suppliers/Customers and End-Users
- Total Quality Processes
- Customer Satisfaction and Exceptional Customer Service
- New Product Introductions
- Value Improvements – Products and Services
- On-Time Deliveries from Our Supplies and to Our Customers
- Planned Inventories
- Accuracy and Timeliness of Production and Accounting Functions
- Optimization of Operating Expenses
- Flexibility in Production
- Meeting Company Goals and Objectives